Lab Automation with RFID technology is freeing you from manual work and enables compliant LIMS interaction without manually logging in for every inch of the process.
Automatic Weight Control
A scale identifying the item it is currently weighing and updating its weight in the LIMS automatically.
This makes the old process – which is prone to human errors – free of tedious manual work and boosts your data record quality.
Automation using RFID is no Disruption
- The automation is performed as an upgrade, not replacing any of your existing hard- and software solutions.
- Enabling your Lab with RFID puts your foot in the door for basing further automation on the this RFID technology fitting to any budget.
Finally : A solution around your process – not a workaround
Let’s see how we can add automation and usability to your systems. At Live Science RFID we have the R&D mindset and like to work closely to your needs and develop the technology around it.
How does automation WITHOUT ALL NEW software/systems work?
- Attaching the RFID tag on the existing objects you want to track.
- Upgrading your existing locations/devices with RFID anteanns (or placing them nearby), so they can read tagged items.
- Sending the information from the device and of the used item into the software system together.