Lab Automation with RFID technology is freeing you from manual work and enables compliant LIMS interaction without manually logging in for every inch of the process.
Automatic Weight Control
A scale identifying the item it is currently weighing and updating its weight in the LIMS automatically.
This makes the old process – which is prone to human errors – free of tedious manual work and boosts your data record quality.
Automation using RFID is no Disruption
- The automation is performed as an upgrade, not replacing any of your existing hard- and software solutions.
- Enabling your Lab with RFID puts your foot in the door for basing further automation on the this RFID technology fitting to any budget.
Finally : A solution around your process – not a workaround
Let’s see how we can add automation and usability to your systems. At Live Science RFID we have the R&D mindset and like to work closely to your needs and develop the technology around it.
How does automation WITHOUT ALL NEW software/systems work?
- Attaching the RFID tag on the existing objects you want to track.
- Upgrading your existing locations/devices with RFID anteanns (or placing them nearby), so they can read tagged items.
- Sending the information from the device and of the used item into the software system together.
At Live science RFID we have the R&D mindset and like to work closely to your needs and develop the technology around it. Let us challenge what’s possible using your suggestions and our implementation skills in software and RFID.
No, we use 13.56 MHz frequency at a maximum of 5 Watts which is as safe as mobile phone. CE certification possible.